What's the difference between LCD and font library
Author:Dai Xiaoyan Time:2021-07-21 13:33 Browse(320)
With the word library as long as a word library code can be displayed, without the word library will need to send text lattice data in the past.
With the font as long as a font code can be displayed, without the font will need to send text lattice data in the past.. If the display text is not much, the programming without font library is not troublesome, and the price of LCD with font library and without font library is almost the same. LCD with font library can directly call the font library of cgram, that is, DB definition. If you don't have a font library, you need to use the module software. Proteus can simulate ht1621 (1602) KS0108 (12864) T6963C (24064), and other modules. It is recommended to learn the simulation software first.
- 1:Why is LCD TV cheap because of its large size
- 2:Why is LCD TV cheap because of its large size
- 3:How much is a HD LCD
- 4:Why LCD TV prices plummet
- 5:Sharp LCD TV quotation
- 6:Does LED TV have any advantages over ordinary LCD TV? Which one consumes more power?
- 7:What is the market price of two handed LCD? 17 inches
- 8:What is the cost price of 32 inch LCD TV
- 9:Why is there such a big price difference between LCD TV models?
- 10:Sanyo TV lcd-42a6 motherboard price?