What's the difference between LCD and led
Author:Zhang Chen Time:2021-07-21 11:22 Browse(163)
LED is light emitting diode, LCD is liquid crystal.
LED is light emitting diode, LCD is liquid crystal.. At present, LCD is mainly used as LCD screen, including TV screen, computer screen, industrial monitor, LCD splicing screen and so on. And LED is mainly used in outdoor large screen or monochrome dual color bar screen (the most common outdoor). The LED mentioned above is the next generation product of LCD. It's not entirely correct. The next generation product of LCD is still LCD. It's just that the LCD panel uses the advantages of LED. Taking LED as the backlight of LCD makes the brightness from 450cd / m2 to 700 or even thousands. So LCD and LED are not isolated, they are two different technologies! In order to display the needs of the two can be used together, evolved into today's bright LCD screen, and the next generation of LCD screen!. LCD does not light up, LED can light up.
- 1:What does LCD 8.5 mean
- 2:What are the main materials of LCD panel?
- 3:Buy LCD TV, which kind of panel is excellent?
- 4:How to identify the type of LCD panel used in TV?
- 5:What kind of LCD panel is generally used for LCD TV panel?
- 6:What is the difference between TN panel and IPS panel?
- 7:What is BTN LCD panel?
- 8:Is the panel type TN LED or LCD?
- 9:How to select LCD panel?
- 10:What is the meaning of LCD TV TFT display and IPS panel?