The TV internal circuit block is divided into several modules.
Author:Liang Xiaohong Time:2021-07-21 09:20 Browse(522)
Expand all. Specifically speaking, it should be divided into several parts, and the products of different brands and ages will be different. Generally speaking, it should be composed of switching power supply part, signal channel part, line scanning part, field scanning part and picture tube output part (take picture tube TV as an example).. LCD is processed by IC and controlled by software. The resolution is generally divided into the following parts. High frequency reception, mainly by the high frequency head to receive the signal after the selection. If separation, no independent line field processing circuit. The power supply part supplies power to each part and high voltage to CRT anode. LCD has no anode high voltage. It has an independent power board to supply power to backlight.
- 1:Is AMOLED screen clearer than IPS? What are the differences
- 2:What is the difference between LED and LCD?
- 3:Monitor, led and screen, what do you mean? Seek expert solution!
- 4:What's the difference between ordinary TFT screen and AMOLED screen?
- 5:What is the difference between LED screen and LCD screen?
- 6:What is the difference between LED display and LCD display?
- 7:What's the difference between LED screen and LCD?
- 8:Is LED backlight the legendary LED screen?
- 9:What are the differences between the IPS screen, AMOLED screen and TFT screen on the mobile phone? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- 10:What is led display made of and how? Let's just say it!