The problem of TFT LCD display based on STM32. Why enable the bus clock?
Author:Lin Wengang Time:2021-07-20 17:57 Browse(181)
Peripherals are hung on the bus, and there is a working clock. If it is not enabled, it will not work.
. Peripherals are hung on the bus, and there is a working clock, not to be able to work..
- 1:LCD 1602 Vee pin
- 2:How to test the quality of LCD1602
- 3:Why does MCU LCD turn off Dula and wela
- 4:What is the function of clear screen in LCD application?
- 5:What are the advantages of digital tube, LCD 1602, LCD screen and dot matrix
- 6:LCD_ ILI9341_ What does the instruction of CMD (0xcb) mean in C language program? Please give me some advice. Thank you~
- 7:What is the communication protocol between MCU and LCD 1602 display
- 8:What is the use of write instruction in LCD 1602
- 9:What is the display buffer in MCU and what is its use
- 10:Why is the production cycle of LCD segment code screen so slow? It takes about 40 days