LCD 320240 working voltage is 5V backlight must be 5V?
Author:Zhu Chunming Time:2021-07-20 08:03 Browse(561)
Low voltage can also be used, high is easy to break.
Low voltage can also be used, high easy to break.. Of course not. The working voltage of LCD module 320240 is 5V, and the backlight can also be 3.3V. It mainly depends on how many V the driver board requires. Each 320240 LCD module of Shenzhen Chiyu micro can be 3.3V or 5V. If you want a sample, you can specify it..
- 1:What's the difference between LCD and LED TV?
- 2:The difference between LCD screen and ordinary screen???!!!!
- 3:What is the difference between LCD and led in LCD TV
- 4:What's the use of LCD
- 5:What is the meaning of TFT in TFT LCD? Does it mean LCD? Please explain clearly
- 6:LCD screen debugging problem.
- 7:What do LCD and LCM mean? What's the difference?
- 8:What's the difference between LCD and LCD TV?
- 9:The difference between LCD and led: which is better, LCD splicing screen or LED display
- 10:Please tell me the advantages and disadvantages of LCD