Can 1602 LCD module be driven by 3.3V power supply?
Author:Zhang Dan Time:2021-07-20 10:18 Browse(862)
There is a 3.3V 1602 LCD module, so you can make a statement when you buy it
There is a 3.3V 1602 LCD module, so you can make a statement when you buy it. The official data sheet of sc1602b is about power supply 2.7 ~ 5.5V.
- 1:Which LCD is suitable for drawing and which is the best?
- 2:What should I pay attention to when choosing LCD? How to choose?
- 3:What is the difference between LCD and OLED
- 4:LCD flower screen! What's going on?
- 5:LCD flower screen! What's going on?
- 6:How to clean LCD?
- 7:I've been using LCD for some time. I found that there was a lot of dust on it, but I didn't dare to wipe it with wet cloth. What should I use to wipe it without damaging the display
- 8:What is the difference between LED and LCD
- 9:What are the categories of computer display?
- 10:LCD screen red dot is how to return a responsibility