Why does the single chip microcomputer send instructions to the LCD display not respond
Author:Yu Ying Time:2021-07-20 14:36 Browse(761)
Is it simulation? Or in kind?
Is it simulation? Or in kind?. Send a picture. There are two reasons, one is the circuit problem, the other is the program problem.. But these two, did not send up, so, not sure what the reason.. three point five LCD 1602 character LCD module 3.5.1 design purpose and task design task: design a character LCD, familiar with HD44780 and its compatible LCD controller instruction set and its use method; Familiar with the use of 8155 parallel port expansion chip; Familiar with keil uv2 integrated development environment; Familiar with STC ISP software. Function index: the display can display the characters in any ASCII code table at any position. Requirements: the designed display should meet the system design requirements, and can be effectively combined with the whole system. Example: the following is a design example and its explanation for reference. 3.5.2 basic working principle of LCD1602 character LCD the main control driving circuit of LCD1602 character LCD is HD44780, which can display 32 (16 * 2) 5 * 8 dot matrix characters. The module has compact structure, light weight, easy assembly, single + 5V power supply, low power consumption, long service life and high reliability. Pin function as shown in Figure 3.25: all content, I send to your email..
- 1:What's the difference between LCD and flat panel?
- 2:Is LCD panel used for LED display
- 3:What does ads mean
- 4:Problems of LCD
- 5:What does TN panel mean?
- 6:How to assemble LCD panel
- 7:What is the difference between LCD and led? Don't say too much. Listen to others say that LCD has lights, but led has no lights? Am I right? thank you!
- 8:How to distinguish the type of LCD panel with flashlight
- 9:Strongly recommend which brand of IPS panel monitor is better, compare price to buy
- 10:TFT LCD module what does TFT mean