What is the difference between LED and LCD
Author:Li Yuye Time:2021-07-20 14:38 Browse(117)
LEDs are light emitting diodes
LEDs are light emitting diodes. LCD is a liquid crystal display panel.. I think what the landlord means is like this.. The new notebook adopts LED backlight technology, which is better than the previous LCD display with cold cathode lamp backlight?.. Of course, the LED backlight is good. The heat output of the LED is much smaller than that of the cold cathode tube, and the service life is also much longer. But now the LED backlight is divided into three color LED and white LED. Of course, the three color LED is better, and the color restoration is much better, but the price is a little bit more expensive...
- 1:What is the meaning of "dynamic contrast" about LCD TV?
- 2:What is curved surface OLED TV? What kind of TV is this? Do you know anything?
- 3:What is the problem of color stripe in LCD TV?
- 4:What about the model naming of LG LCD TV?
- 5:What led tv is worth buying?
- 6:What is the meaning of letters in Haier LCD TV model?
- 7:How does LCD TV show no signal after power on
- 8:What is STB on LCD universal power board?
- 9:How to judge whether the LCD high voltage board is broken or the lamp is broken
- 10:How to clean LCD TV screen