LCD interface has RGB mode, MCU mode, LCD interface has TTL, LVDS and so on?
Author:Yang Qinming Time:2021-07-20 16:52 Browse(367)
LCD interface has RGB mode --- it is estimated that it only displays R, G and B images. I have never heard of RGB mode
LCD interface has RGB mode --- it is estimated that it only displays R, G and B images. I have never heard of RGB mode. MCU mode, etc. --- estimation is the mode corresponding to RGB and controlled by MCU,.. These two statements are too unprofessional... LCD interface has TTL, LVDS and so on. TTL / LVDS are two kinds of signal transmission modes respectively. TTL is the mode in which the high level represents 1 and the low level represents 0. LVDS is the positive and negative corresponding waveforms. The difference between the two waveforms is used to indicate whether the current is 1 or 0. These two methods are divided from different angles, just like the classification of people. If we divide people by gender, we can divide them into men and women. If divided by nature, it can be divided into good and bad.. 1. RGB mode and MCU interface mode: they are classified from the aspect of data interface. In RGB mode, the data sent to the bus by the main CPU is the color data of the dot matrix. In MCU mode, the data sent to the bus by the main CPU are some command data defined by the screen, some of which contain color data.. 2. TTL mode and LVDS mode: these two modes are classified from the aspect of electrical interface. TTL mode means that the data on the data bus is represented by the high level, each line transmits one bit of data, the high level represents logic 1, and the low level represents logic 0. LVDS means to transfer data in differential mode, one bit of data transferred by each two lines. When the level of line a is higher than that of line B, it means data 1, and the level of line a is lower than that of line B, it means data 0..
- 1:Is led tv screen the same as LCD screen?
- 2:What is the difference between LED and LCD displays?
- 3:What is the difference between LCD and LED display
- 4:What are LCD and led
- 5:Screen AMOLED and TFT and IPS which good? Why do I think it's a tragedy when it comes to TFT?
- 6:Is the TV screen LCD or led?
- 7:What's the difference between LCD and led
- 8:What's the difference between OLED and AMOLED
- 9:What's the difference between notebook LCD and LED screen
- 10:The difference and connection between LCD and led and LCD?