What is the function of IRAM of LCM12864 liquid crystal???????
Author:Zhu Kaidi Time:2021-07-20 09:18 Browse(527)
Your spirit is commendable!
. Your spirit is commendable!. However, the 12864 LCD module made by 7920 on the market can not use the icon function! The line output of icon is C33, and the standard LCD is not used, so how can it be used! Ordinary LCD only uses the front c1-c32 line output, so you can't use this function.. In the past, the official data of the old version of ST7920 said that it could use C33 to achieve the display of icon, but it seems that no one has ever customized this kind of non-standard thing. Now the new official ST7920 information in hand simply says that C33 is not used (C34 version).. If you really want to It is suggested that you customize this LCD to the manufacturer next time you have a new product.. http://forum.eepw.com.cn/thr131000ead//1 .
- 1:Can LCD module be customized?
- 2:What is the function of the enable end of LCD module
- 3:Are you tired of making LCD and LCM?
- 4:How to use the LCD module
- 5:Cog LCD module, do you know? I'd like to introduce one.
- 6:What does decap mean in LCD process
- 7:What is the use of LCD TV logic board
- 8:How to calculate the reset time of LCD module
- 9:What switch is LCM
- 10:Why doesn't Sunway's LCD module come into production?