What is the main job of LCM product technical engineer? What kind of knowledge do you want?
Author:yaowei1263 Time:2021-07-20 08:04 Browse(368)
The main task is to improve the quality of the products. 1. LCM new product import. 2. Material verification. 3. Product EE problem analysis and improve production line yield.. requirement:. 1. Bachelor degree or above, major in optoelectronics, electronic motor and automatic control;. 2. New product introduction experience, familiar with LCM electronic components, test and analysis instruments, electronics, circuits is preferred, RD experience is preferred;. 3. Have the ability of product analysis, improvement and implementation,. 3. Proactive, good at communication, innovative spirit;. Where are they all copied from upstairs??. I'm the engineering technician of LCM factory. Why don't I know these things? Ha ha, it's fun. Let me tell you, education is not important, the important thing is good English! A lot of technology in this industry is monopolized by foreign patents. You have to be able to speak English with foreigners so that you can get a good start in the company. As for technology, we can learn it, but it's not too difficult. Because the world-wide production mode only requires you to complete a small link. The composition of the industrial chain requires the cooperation of many people and factories. Of course, it's useful to know a little bit about electronics. The design principle of PCB will be of little use. But just a little bit, a little bit, it doesn't matter, ha ha.
- 1:What do LCD PM engineers do?
- 2:What's the difference between the engineer before LCD and the engineer after LCD?
- 3:If you want to know which one is better, please advise!
- 4:What do LCD engineers do
- 5:The scroll screen smartphone project of LG Electronics has been suspended
- 6:How to distinguish whether the display is LCD or LED
- 7:What are the differences between AMOLED and OLED screen?
- 8:What is the difference between TFT screen and OLED screen? Which is better?
- 9:What is OLED?
- 10:What is OLED