I want to use AT89S51 microcontroller to do a stepper motor control system, P1 P2 port connected to LCD 1602 display module, P0 port connected to the driver chip to drive the motor
Author:Huang Pu Pu Time:2021-07-20 13:31 Browse(446)
According to my experience, LCD 1602 module should have 4-wire interface and 8-wire interface. Choosing 4-wire interface mode will save I / O resources. In this way, the P1 and P2 ports should be left, which can be used to realize keys, the P0 port is connected to the driver motor chip, and the I / O port allocation should be enough. I hope it's useful for you. Port P0 has no internal pull-up resistor (shared by the lower 8 bits of address and 8 bits of data). If the general IO port needs additional pull-up resistor, port P2 is shared by the upper 8 bits of general IO and address output.
- 1:LCD 1602 Vee pin
- 2:How to test the quality of LCD1602
- 3:Why does MCU LCD turn off Dula and wela
- 4:What is the function of clear screen in LCD application?
- 5:What are the advantages of digital tube, LCD 1602, LCD screen and dot matrix
- 6:LCD_ ILI9341_ What does the instruction of CMD (0xcb) mean in C language program? Please give me some advice. Thank you~
- 7:What is the communication protocol between MCU and LCD 1602 display
- 8:What is the use of write instruction in LCD 1602
- 9:What is the display buffer in MCU and what is its use
- 10:Proteus simulation LCD12864 is always on, does not display the word