How to control the size of the displayed font when the LCD module is controlled by single chip microcomputer?
Author:Zhang Hengxin Time:2021-07-20 14:39 Browse(409)
Generally speaking, the font size is fixed
Generally speaking, the font size is fixed. When you select the LCD module to use. Chinese characters normally occupy 8 * 8 points. Numbers and letters account for 8 * 4 points.. If you really want to save space, it can be programmed. Chinese characters account for 7 * 8 points. Characters account for 7 * 4 dots.. The reason why it was originally related to 8 is that font software usually takes font by default. The result is 8 * 8, 8 * 4. Another is that 8 bits is just a byte, which is convenient for programming. If it's smaller, the programming will be complicated. So professional, I don't understand. I'll ask the engineer here tomorrow. I'm talking to you!!.. Let's see what other people say..
- 1:LCD 1602 Vee pin
- 2:How to test the quality of LCD1602
- 3:Why does MCU LCD turn off Dula and wela
- 4:What is the function of clear screen in LCD application?
- 5:What are the advantages of digital tube, LCD 1602, LCD screen and dot matrix
- 6:LCD_ ILI9341_ What does the instruction of CMD (0xcb) mean in C language program? Please give me some advice. Thank you~
- 7:What is the communication protocol between MCU and LCD 1602 display
- 8:What is the use of write instruction in LCD 1602
- 9:What is the display buffer in MCU and what is its use
- 10:Proteus simulation LCD12864 is always on, does not display the word