What is the main difference between LCD monitor and LCD TV?
Author:You Hong Time:2021-07-20 11:23 Browse(561)
Can be used as a computer monitor,
Can be used as a computer monitor. LCD TV can plug in cable TV to watch directly, just like ordinary TV. Because LCD TV has more modules for analyzing and processing TV signals, the price will be higher,. However, it can be used for one machine with high cost performance. 1. LCD monitor: strictly speaking, it means that our computer monitor can't accept TV signal, but now there are many monitors that can also be connected to DVD devices. LCD TV: it means the monitor that can accept TV signal. It's very simple. As long as your LCD monitor can accept TV signal, it can be called LCD TV.
- 1:Now want to buy a 46 LCD TV, mainly consider to buy LCD, led price is too high, 6000 or so, we recommend it. Better be Sony
- 2:What's the difference between LCD and led? I only mean TV
- 3:What is the prospect of LCD market?
- 4:What's better about led than LCD? Should we buy Sharp LCD or Hisense led at the same price
- 5:What is the difference between LED and LCD?
- 6:How to divide the size and price of LCD TV?
- 7:How much is a LCD TV
- 8:LCD TV price
- 9:The price of LCD TV
- 10:Sharp 70 inch LCD TV price lcd-7olx96oa what price