In the LCD industry, what are the dust-free grades of array, cell and module?
Author:Yang Caijuan Time:2021-07-20 14:38 Browse(280)
All countries in the world have their own specifications, but they generally follow the standards issued by the federal government of the United States
All countries in the world have their own specifications, but generally according to the federal standard (FS) 209E, 1992, the clean room can be divided into six levels. They are grade 1, grade 10, Grade 100, grade 1000, grade 10000 and grade 100000 respectively. If the grade of the clean room is only described by the number of dust particles, it can be assumed that the size of the dust particles is 0.5 µ m. For example, the maximum number of dust particles in Grade 1, grade 10 and Grade 100 clean rooms is less than or equal to 1, 10 and 100 respectively. There is no unit. For TFT-LCD, the recommended level of each segment is: array:100 , cell:100 , module: cog 1000, MBA: 10000.. STN-LCD can be relaxed by one level. At the same time, it is suggested that the use of vacuum suction table can be considered to establish a local high dust-free working environment to reduce the cost..
- 1:How to maintain the LCD screen?
- 2:Is the computer screen made of LCD and OLED?
- 3:Which is better than LCD monochrome display and OLED display
- 4:What is the difference between LED, LCD, OLED, TFT and AMOLED? What is the stage of the latest technology?
- 5:What is the main difference between AMOLED and OLED
- 6:What's the difference between AMOLED and OLED
- 7:What's the difference between AMOLED and OLED
- 8:Which is better, OLED or AMOLED? What's the difference?
- 9:What is the difference between AMOLED and OLED?
- 10:What's the difference between AMOLED and OLED