What's the difference between 12864 and 2004
Author:Shen Chao Time:2021-07-19 15:47 Browse(209)
The differences between LCD12864 and LCM12864 are as follows:
The difference between LCD12864 and LCM12864 is that:. 1. LCM12864 with character library; LCD12864 without font.. 2. LCD12864 is a liquid crystal display, which generally refers to a separate screen; LCM12864 is a liquid crystal display module, which includes the corresponding drive circuit and control circuit. It can be directly connected with the single chip microcomputer... The LCD module is simply LCD screen + LED backlight board + PCB board + iron frame. The module is mainly divided into screen and backlight module. The two parts are assembled together, but they work independently of each other (i.e. the circuits are not related). The principle of liquid crystal display is that the backlight module emits uniform surface light, and the light is transmitted to our eyes through the liquid crystal screen. The function of the screen is to process the light by pixel to display the image.. Well.
- 1:What does the display mean
- 2:What does display AOC mean
- 3:How does the ghost effect (also called delay) of LCD display occur?
- 4:What does true color display mean
- 5:How to do with LCD heating?
- 6:LCD display appears full screen, a layer of light green fluorescence!
- 7:Does LCD have a protective film
- 8:How many years is the life of LCD??
- 9:Does the LCD monitor need to adjust the refresh rate
- 10:What's in the LCD of the computer?