What is the default working state of LCD1602?
Author:Shi Caini Time:2021-07-19 16:50 Browse(436)
The default working state of LCD1602 is light. In some small section members, besides bearing tension, reinforcement can also be used to bear pressure, which usually occurs in columns.
The default working state of LCD1602 is light. In some small section members, in addition to bearing tension, reinforcement can also be used to bear pressure, which usually occurs in columns.. Clear the BIOS. Look for the three pins near the button battery. There is a jumper cap on pin 1 and 2. Remove the cap and put it on pin 2 and 3 for a while, and then put it back on pin 1 and 2.
- 1:How to control LCD with ATmega128
- 2:51 single chip microcomputer system and LCD module can share a power supply, need independent power supply
- 3:Who knows how to use LCD module smg12864a?
- 4:Can qc1602a be inserted into LCD1602 port? What's the difference between their two LCD screens, SCM, 51
- 5:STM32 drive TFT LCD, swipe the screen slowly, the bottleneck is SPI flash, how to break
- 6:LCD1602 LCD module for the functional structure and detailed introduction, thank you
- 7:What does 1602 mean
- 8:What does 1602 in LCD1602 mean?
- 9:What do SEG and com mean
- 10:Guys, explain what LCD 1602 means from E=0 to e=1