Super maintenance refit LCD power supply general module for help
Author:Yan Tingting Time:2021-07-19 13:32 Browse(123)
. Troubleshooting 1. No output: wrong wiring, no wrong connection or missing connection, so only the chip can be burned, the load side is determined that there is no short circuit, is the optocoupler a problem? 2. The control of the optocoupler part is wrong, the optocoupler 1 pin is not grounded, and the optocoupler 2 pin is connected to the VCC part through a resistance. How to understand the sentence "optocoupler 1 pin is not grounded, and the optocoupler 2 pin is connected to the VCC part through a resistance"?.
- 1:What are the main advantages of LCD compared with CRT?
- 2:What is the standard size of LCD?
- 3:How can I see the bad points when I buy LCD
- 4:How to choose LCD
- 5:Does LCD have radiation?
- 6:What's the difference between LCD and electron tube?
- 7:What are the normal working conditions of LCD?
- 8:What is the difference between black and white LCD and color LCD?
- 9:How to maintain the LCD. How to maintain the screen?
- 10:How to disassemble LCD?