I want to do a hardware simulation, how to display the real-time speed in FPGA LCD based on quartus
Author:howst Time:2021-07-19 15:43 Browse(414)
Using Verilog programming, it is not very difficult to achieve, mainly LCD display module, counting module and control module, and then use the top-level file to call it. Look forward to a useful answer!.
- 1:How to control LCD with ATmega128
- 2:51 single chip microcomputer system and LCD module can share a power supply, need independent power supply
- 3:Who knows how to use LCD module smg12864a?
- 4:Can qc1602a be inserted into LCD1602 port? What's the difference between their two LCD screens, SCM, 51
- 5:STM32 drive TFT LCD, swipe the screen slowly, the bottleneck is SPI flash, how to break
- 6:LCD1602 LCD module for the functional structure and detailed introduction, thank you
- 7:What does 1602 mean
- 8:What does 1602 in LCD1602 mean?
- 9:What do SEG and com mean
- 10:Guys, explain what LCD 1602 means from E=0 to e=1