What is LCD
Author:Mr. Mo Time:2021-07-19 17:55 Browse(495)
LCD is the abbreviation of liquid crystal display. The structure of LCD is to place liquid crystal in two pieces of parallel glass. There are many vertical and horizontal small wires between the two pieces of glass. Through the power on or not, the rod-shaped crystal molecules can be controlled to change the direction, and the light can be refracted to produce a picture. Much better than CRT, but the price is more expensive...
- 1:The relationship and difference between LED display and LCD
- 2:The display principle of liquid crystal
- 3:How about the LCD monitor
- 4:In LCD: what is the difference between LCD and led?
- 5:What is the difference between LCD and led?
- 6:What are the advantages of LCD????????
- 7:Why buy LCD?
- 8:What is CRT display. What is LCD monitor?
- 9:What is LCD? Explain its imaging principle; How many specific criteria are there to judge LCD?
- 10:What is the difference between flat panel display and LCD??