What is the main board inside the LCD?
Author:Xiang Weiyong Time:2021-07-19 16:54 Browse(798)
The main board of LCD is called LCD driver board.
The main board of LCD is called LCD driver board.. Basic introduction:. LCD driver board is often called a / D (analog / digital) 1 board, which reflects the main function of the driver board in a sense. To display image on LCD, digital video signal is needed. LCD driving board is a functional module that completes the conversion from analog signal to digital signal (or from one digital signal to another digital signal), and drives LCD to display image under the control of image control unit. LCD driver board usually includes main control chip, MCU microcontroller, ROM memory, power module, power interface, VGA video signal input interface, OSD key board interface, high voltage board interface, LVDS / TTL driver signal interface, etc. The principle block diagram of the LCD driver board is shown in the figure. The video signal sent from the display card of the computer host is sent to the main control chip of the driver board through the VGA video signal input interface on the driver board. The main control chip controls the LCD display image according to the information about the LCD screen in the MCU. At the same time, MCU controller realizes the power control and function operation of the whole machine. Therefore, LCD driver board is also called LCD motherboard.. No, I checked my physics book and found that the liquid in the LCD is called LCD. Let's take a look at the definition: this kind of liquid crystal is called liquid crystal, which has the same fluidity as ordinary liquid and has the same anisotropic characteristics as crystal.
- 1:What are the keys on the desktop screen
- 2:Where is the official maintenance point of Samsung LCD in Hangzhou? What is the contact information?
- 3:What is the dvid in the computer
- 4:What's the reason why the TV screen is not clear?
- 5:What will happen if the LCD driver board is broken
- 6:What's the difference between Laptop LED screen and FHD screen
- 7:What does Hertz display have to do with? How many Hertz is the notebook?
- 8:What are the main computer peripherals
- 9:What is the meaning of high gamut and what are the benefits
- 10:What's the use of overdrive in monitor settings?