What is the difference between LED and LCD
Author:ZHENG Ke Time:2021-07-20 15:46 Browse(120)
LCD is liquid crystal, LED is light emitting diode.
LCD is liquid crystal, LED is light emitting diode.. The only difference is the backlight module. The LCD uses CCFL cold cathode light emitting tube. Led uses LED matrix. Of course, the backlight driver board is also different. Compared with LCD display, LED display has more advantages in brightness, power consumption, viewing angle and refresh rate. The power consumption ratio of LED and LCD is about 1:10, and the higher refresh rate makes led have better performance in video, which can provide up to 160 bandwidth ° It can also play TV, video, VCD, DVD and other color video signals. Multiple displays can also be broadcast online. The single element reaction speed of organic LED display is 1000 times faster than that of LCD. It can be taken care of under strong light and adapt to the low temperature of minus 40 ℃. Using LED technology, we can make thinner, brighter and clearer displays than LCD, which has a wide application prospect...
- 1:What is the difference between LED and LCD?
- 2:Advantages of LED display compared with LCD display
- 3:The difference between LED display and LCD display
- 4:The difference between LED and LCD
- 5:What is the meaning of LCD LED IPS TN screen? What kind of screen should I buy?
- 6:What is the difference between LED display and LCD??
- 7:What is the difference between IPS screen LED backlight LCD?
- 8:The difference between LED display and LCD display
- 9:How to distinguish LCD screen from LED screen?
- 10:The difference between LED and LCD