What kind of display does LCD refer to?
Author:Zou Kangning Time:2021-07-22 11:23 Browse(397)
The full name is liquid
Its full name is liquid crystal display. The simple club is liquid crystal. The professional shop says that the structure of LCD is to place liquid crystal in two pieces of parallel glass. There are many vertical and horizontal small wires between the two pieces of glass. Through the power on or not, the rod crystal molecules can be controlled to change the direction, and the light can be refracted to produce a picture. Better than CRT, but the price is more expensive..
- 1:What kind of LCD panel is good
- 2:Problems with the display panel
- 3:What is the current mainstream display panel?
- 4:What is the current mainstream display panel?
- 5:What is the difference between LED and LCD? Which is better
- 6:LCD display response time 8 ms and 16 ms which good?
- 7:What are the differences between display panel types? The color requirements are relatively high, which type is better?
- 8:Is IPS panel better than TN panel
- 9:What is the AV panel of the monitor?
- 10:How to judge the information of Philips LCD panel?