What is the difference between LCD TV and LCD monitor
Author:Du Zhe Time:2021-06-20 11:23 Browse(443)
1. The smallest LCD TV is about 26 inches, while the mainstream TV is more than 32 inches. The biggest mainstream monitor is 27 inches, because the default TV is remote viewing, and the default monitor is close viewing.. 2. Functional differences. As a household appliance, LCD TV has many interfaces, and it must have antenna interface or coaxial interface, while the display has only three interfaces: VGA, DVI and HDMI. TV must be equipped with speaker, monitor is rare, configuration is also relatively low-end speaker, no bass. Therefore, the current LCD TV can basically be used as a monitor, but the monitor can rarely be used as a TV.. 3. Differences in appearance. TV belongs to household appliances, which are designed according to the appearance of household appliances. Displays are used in many fields, generally designed according to business games, and some displays are home appearance design.. 4. Price difference. In view of the multi-function and elegant appearance of the TV, the price of the same level will be higher than that of the monitor...
- 1:Consult, second hand Lenovo 17 inch LCD price
- 2:Do you have 20 inch LCD below 1500?
- 3:I want to buy a 19 inch LCD monitor. What's the price
- 4:Is standard LCD more expensive than wide screen[
- 5:Second hand LCD price is how much??
- 6:Why are there so many price differences for the same size LCD
- 7:Which brand of LCD is good, the price is affordable... More money
- 8:What is the price of AOC LCD 27 inch
- 9:Samsung 24 inch LCD price
- 10:The price of 17 inch LCD of those brands is about 1500 yuan?? In addition, about 3500 can be equipped with a desktop computer (with LCD). Please write down the configuration and price, thank you.