For your advice, what are the inspection standards or specific requirements for screen printing silver paste?
Author:Hu Yi Time:2021-06-11 11:20 Browse(959)
1. Screen fineness range of printing silver paste? Is it 300-500 mesh? What are the requirements of the two parties? + `# S# z6 _ & m) [3 H/ K/ d3. Baking conditions? - F5 p- d5 P$ U* |. E- J4. What are the requirements of environmental testing?3 D & M (I% R9 V8 @%} # R (O / O5) apart from the above tests, what tests are there for silver paste?: |6 p/ @" j" m$ wX9 m ﹣ M6 D ﹣ R4 a because I have just started to make conductive silver paste, I want to support my family, please let me know!9 a' s+ I2 q, \$ v! R) @/ _ %] + T +] Thank you! * e; f; B; R( x。
I don't know much about it. There are a lot of God's materials to learn. Inspection standard2 Z6}, x) s; N, D} g; d '}.} viscosity, solid composition, 100 grid, printing effect, if lithography is needed, lithography effect will be added! e $[% O + M. V0 I! P2 | baking conditions are generally 130 ~ 150 degrees, the specification depends on your substrate and process conditions+I: I (A5 g% o ^ & J (U) environmental testing requirements will be ordered back according to the requirements of your finished products.. Thanks for sharing.
- 1:How to improve the printing quality after gilding
- 2:Timing display function of Huizhou vehicle LCD
- 3:Palladium silver slurry recovery, palladium slurry high price acquisition company 13827231929
- 4:Hainan Huagang cross strait Exhibition Service Co., Ltd
- 5:Eta9742 high efficiency three in one chip for mobile power supply
- 6:What are the principles of AOI automatic optical detector?
- 7:Capacitance screen IC explanation
- 8:The scroll screen smartphone project of LG Electronics has been suspended
- 9:Just contact SCA optical glue, ask you guys
- 10:High performance polyurethane scraper