The touch screen didn't respond after a while!
Author:Wang xutai Time:2021-06-11 09:32 Browse(9)
As the title says, the customer said that the touch of the capacitive screen didn't respond after it was installed for a period of time. What are the main reasons? How to solve these problems! What questions should we ask the customer? Do you need to know the system used by the customer and the touch points required? 3 O2 L7] e / u: S1 C '@% \ 8'. There are two kinds of abnormal situation, one is the problem of ACF glue performance, the second is the bare metal wire oxidation lead to broken wire, the main problem is broken wire.. Let's see if it's the IC or the module. The touch screen doesn't respond. There are too many problems. Maybe 1. The touch chip is hung up; 2. There is something wrong with the module. Our customers have encountered a situation before. For your reference, TP is exposed to the sun for a few hours, and the OCA in the middle of OGS reacts and deteriorates (it is no longer OCA), causing TP failure..
- 1:Process requirements of 20 μ line width and 20 μ line distance for laser engraving of silver paste
- 2:Sample of metal mesh functional tablet
- 3:For g / F / F structure, the RX and TX layers are used as the bottom layer and double terminal wiring
- 4:Suggestion: the promotion of products should not be in the touch screen technology discussion area, is that ok
- 5:Intelligent wear automatic vacuum laminating machine (specification) manufacturer Chen 13510628345
- 6:Supply various sizes of capacitive touch screen sensor
- 7:Single channel mtl5042 Eaton barrier
- 8:Bunner backward reflection photoelectric switch q45bw13lv
- 9:Apple's three major supply chain partners Foxconn, husuo and Weichuang plan to invest $900 million in India
- 10:New development of pulse hot pressing