What kind of glue is used to fix the gap corner between TP + LCD (OCR) LCD and TP???
Author:fengzhi4362 Time:2021-06-10 08:05 Browse(12)
Ask colleagues guidance!!!' G% E, N4 h8 e6 b# D0 i' x(\) V + n * ^ 3 Z1 t # GTP + LCD (OCR material) what kind of glue is used to fix and fill the gap corner between LCD and TP???1 Q! f l3 o. C- e! ~; X# A' P9 o8 m1 D。
Weiwei, Weiwei, Weiwei, Weiwei, Weiwei, Weiwei. It can use 250u OCA. This needs to be based on your product. Not all kinds of glue can be used. Maybe it doesn't need to be caulked. There are many boastful products, such as non curing, yellowing, shrinkage, boundary, post yellowing, glue opening and so on. It's not a few words to solve this problem. Be careful. The bonding between TP and LCD is divided into full bonding and non full bonding. Generally, OCA optical glue is used in the middle of full bonding, and a circle of black foam is used to separate the non full bonding TPH and LCD.
- 1:What factors affect the temperature change of second-hand reflow soldering?
- 2:Discussion on the problems of domestic chip promotion from the technical point of view
- 3:If you want the shadowless glue not to fall off, the way is here
- 4:Advantages of high precision screen printing in touch screen technology innovation
- 5:Laser micromachining
- 6:Free download of ft5x26 mass production guidance document
- 7:Kneel down to ask the God to guide the direction, when the red prompt appears, what does this mean? What should be done?
- 8:Let's give more advice
- 9:The question of changing ordinary screen to touch screen
- 10:Test technology of touch screen strength and test