Structure of caterpillars
Author:Odor flow blindness Time:2021-06-10 12:29 Browse(275)
What are the advantages of using caterpillar structure in FPC ﹣ bonding area? Is it possible to achieve single-layer multi-point function? Is it true that all G-sensor structures are caterpillars? I can see that there is no silver paste on the TP edge of the caterpillar structure. Does it mean that the width of the border can be well controlled?* D* p, e. }2 B; z# Y4 z。
Caterpillar structure refers to ITO pattern or something,. 347459635 published in 2014-7-30 20:59 * T3 a) e. h; X -] $hDoes caterpillar structure refer to ITO pattern or something,/C2 Z: o *?; \ / ~ 7 A9 B4 C means that there are many pin feet in FPC and sensor bonding area, and the whole row is full of pin feet, which is very similar to the shape of caterpillar$ G, a5 e3 O7 S* L; J L。。。
- 1:How to choose vacuum laminating machine?
- 2:Experts analyze the problems faced by crusher industry
- 3:Not completely cured
- 5:BM ITO after development off direction - solved, thank you for your help
- 6:The brief introduction, application and processing technology of anti glare glass (Ag glass) were discussed
- 7:What is the front technology of touch screen? What do you mean? What does the latter paragraph refer to?
- 8:G + F, binding test is OK, and the finished product test is OK. Why? Paste COA test, there will be bad results??
- 9:Supply of hydrolytic ink
- 10:What fields are Hunan Industrial displays mainly used in?