How to choose the thickness of OCA adhesive?
Author:Chen Yuanlin Time:2021-06-10 08:01 Browse(621)
Great Xia, I'm a newcomer. Recently I saw that the OCA glue pasted on the black lens is thinner than that pasted on the white lens. Why? What does this have to do with the buttons?. Black lens generally screen twice black, while white lens screen twice white + once black / gray. The ink is one layer thick. Generally, thicker OCA is used to fill the ink gap. Our company's practice is that 0.175mm is used for black, 0.25mm is used for white, and TP with G + F and P + F structure is used. Bubbles are easy to appear at the keys. Our company's practice is to add a layer of transparent oil on the keys to fill the ink gap. The effect is good, That's what o'feiguang did. Liangyong686 was published on September 20, 2013 at 21:554 H3 u ᦇ n; e'n ﹥ o * B% d black lens is usually screen printed twice black, while white lens is screen printed twice white + once black / gray, the ink is one layer thick, to fill the ink gap, generally use thicker2 T; | 2 h) y6 U: B, a 'Y1 x very detailed, thank you very much! / i' m M4 Q/ D8 D4 b/ e。
Thank you for sharing!. Thank you for sharing.
- 1:The history of flexible circuit board
- 2:Maintenance of defoamer
- 3:Can ACF lamination result in poor TP?
- 4:Ask you a question about the pressure head
- 5:The adhesion of AR film on BM photoresist is 0b
- 6:Ready to switch programming, TP related, seek direction
- 7:Dongguan vehicle TFT LCD to achieve more functions
- 8:2020 Shanghai International magnesite materials and Equipment Exhibition
- 9:Introduction to the model and function of second hand Panasonic mounter
- 10:FPC chip, FPC processing, FPC tape processing