Volume to volume devices
Author:Chen Fang Time:2021-06-09 15:10 Browse(623)
I would like to ask you: what are the roll to roll equipment, and what process are they mainly used in? thank you) f: M6 a1 s  d# ~2 t5 M) `5 U# R。

Volume to volume devices

The so-called volume to volume device is that the main ITO product is film. Because the material is soft, it is impossible to use roll to roll glass. Generally, it depends on what process is used in the plant. At present, our company's yellow section equipment is all roll to roll, aging coating, lamination, exposure, development, etching and stripping. Exposure, developer, drying film and other processes will be used.. Thanks for sharing..
Related topics