How to solve bond micro short circuit
Author:cherry Time:2021-06-09 12:26 Browse(502)
The upper and lower die of the indenter have temperature, the lower die is easy to short circuit, and the adjacent channel has 10K ohm resistance. pass by............... 10K or so should be sensor short circuit. First, observe whether the particles have the tendency of short circuit under the microscope. If there is an electrical test, judge whether it is binding short circuit, and gradually eliminate it. If there are impurities or metal ions gathering between pads, it is not necessarily the bonding problem. Sometimes there is a short circuit on the sensor circuit, which needs to be carefully checked.
- 1:Shadow elimination process of ITO glass
- 2:Oncell information
- 3:The cryogenic separator is a joke
- 4:The method of replacing acid resistant protective film with Ogs
- 5:A picture to teach you to understand the distinction between touch screen, meeting whiteboard, digital signs, commercial display.
- 6:How is the TP market in 2011? What is the future development of TP??
- 7:E + H ultrasonic liquid level meter fmu40-arh1a3
- 8:Yutai eta7014, professional wireless high voltage protection IC
- 9:Yokogawa transmitter eja118e-jhscg-917db-ea23c2z0z-1b26 / ns21
- 10:Chen Sheng 13510628345, manufacturer of small size full mount equipment