Printing IR problem solving
Author:Zhang Rumin Time:2021-06-09 17:58 Browse(712)
What causes the orange peel phenomenon when printing IR hole? How to solve it? Please help us to answer!. This part is usually the characteristics of the ink itself, should not be improved from the printing down, it is recommended to ask the supplier to adjust, or directly find not orange peel IR ink.. This phenomenon can be improved from two aspects: '' - J7 s, [, T8 B5_ % w1. Adjust the IR leveling, or let the supplier replace the ink * Z: H5]'q1 n. [* K7 R]2. Net version of the body also need to change the corresponding parameters to improve the ink. ( e: v: P* D3 R* }; T3 l' [Our company specializes in making screen, mainly for the cover plate, capacitive screen, has a very professional team and rich experience, welcome to inquire!. See you answer learning. Thank you for your teaching.
- 1:Detailed explanation of yellow light technology and production problems
- 3:Yellow light technology
- 4:Advantages of radar eye touch system over traditional multi touch system
- 5:Which God has a report on how to improve the efficiency and quality of water glue
- 6:Problems in silver paste printing
- 7:How to choose vacuum laminating machine?
- 8:Looking forward to the replacement of the solenoid valve of xingoca vacuum laminating machine
- 9:OGS stripping technology
- 10:Cover plate ink for tap water cleaning