What kind of dilution can be added to the peeling glue with high viscosity
Author:Gao Jie Time:2021-06-09 10:16 Browse(81)
Recently, the strippable adhesive used by the company is too viscous, which is easy to cause through hole in ITO, and there is strippable adhesive edge residue after two times of printing. This needs your protection glue supplier to help solve, otherwise the problem can only be your own problem.. Find the original factory to adjust the viscosity.. Let's learn,. Directly ask the original factory to help you change, do not add any diluent, if you add diluent, there will be dirt,.
- 1:How to remove the residual glue after disassembling TP and LCD
- 2:Graphene self sensing pressure sensing touch screen and its manufacturing method
- 3:Share the operating tips of sticking screen of OCA laminating machine
- 4:After the finished product is shipped, there is a problem
- 5:seek help! Yellow light process guide wheel printing
- 6:Copper clad laminate cleaning and the hook of Wight ultrasonic cleaning system
- 7:Application of dac7512 in touch screen
- 8:On OGS three strong adhesive
- 9:TP repair solution reference
- 10:Out of print: what should infrared tunnel furnace pay attention to? How to maintain it?