Why is the result different when the sensor is still for a period of time?
Author:Miss Li Time:2021-06-09 11:19 Browse(426)
The first test is ng, and it becomes OK after a period of quiescence, or the test results are different. Why?2 S9 S6 f $J. t # R) d% R5 G. I didn't say it in detail. I can't answer it, P! H! P4 F + U8 I2 h) f) H / J "q is there a bonding FPC?. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz。
No picture, no truth. If it is a bound fog, it may be caused by electrostatic misjudgment or improper test method!.
- 1:Oncell technology and development
- 2:Is there a driver for msg2133
- 3:Three advantages create different LCD splicing screen
- 4:Scanning method of capacitive touch screen
- 5:How to determine the heating loss of electrophoretic paint
- 6:Mobile phone with full screen technology
- 7:What is the working principle of OCA laminating machine?
- 8:[consult] the white cover plate has a green edge
- 9:Single layer self contained screen
- 10:Who knows about g one g capacitive touch screen?