Solution of poor leveling after OGS BM printing
Author:Yu Min Time:2021-06-08 08:05 Browse(670)
There are many bumps on the surface of BM after printing. What should we do for leveling?? Pray for the great God. First of all, we need to confirm whether there is a problem with BM, that is, we need to check whether there are foreign matters or particles in the ink. This part can be filtered and processed depending on the final result. If there is no problem with the ink, try adding a little more diluent, but it's not enough. Ask the ink manufacturer to match leveling agent. (it's recommended to test this part first, but don't rush to mass production. After adding leveling agent, we have to confirm whether other properties of the ink are stable.), It can also speed up the rotation speed of the working platform of the coating machine. It should be a temporary cure, not a permanent cure.. The particle size of carbon black is too large. After three rolls, the particle size should be less than 10um and the flow performance should meet the standard. First of all, admire and learn!. Do you have more detailed information? Y. o, H. R, P.
- 1:Rosemount radar level gauge 5408a1sha1e57r3dasa3m5c1
- 2:Invitation letter: Shenzhen International Intelligent cockpit and vehicle display technology exhibition 2019
- 3:India's smartphone market is expected to continue to grow in the fourth quarter
- 4:Bt532, bt531, capacitive screen driver IC which products will be useful?
- 5:Consumer electronics show in Berlin: Samsung's new tablet PC pulled out due to patent dispute
- 6:Device interaction patent based on spatial perception gesture
- 7:On DFMEA
- 8:The SMT special cap on the connector of the flexible circuit board manufacturer causes poor contact
- 9:How can we learn the structure design of sensor quickly and effectively
- 10:FPC design data