Metallographic sample pre grinding machine
Author:Wang Fengzhu Time:2021-06-08 16:49 Browse(733)
In the process of metallographic sample preparation, the pre grinding of sample is an essential preceding process before polishing. After pre polishing the sample, the efficiency of sample preparation can be greatly improved. In order to meet the needs of pre grinding more materials, the diameter of the grinding plate of the machine is larger than that of the domestic similar products, and the rotation speed of the grinding plate is also different from that of domestic products. It is an excellent equipment for sample pre grinding. The working principle of the pre grinding machine: firstly, clean water continuously flows into the rotating grinding plate through the water pipe. Under the centrifugal force of the rotating grinding plate, the sand paper floating on the water surface throws the water under the sand paper out of the plate to form a vacuum. Then the atmospheric pressure presses the sand paper tightly on the grinding plate to perform the pre grinding work. When the rotation of the grinding plate stops, the sand paper will lose this effect, and then the sand paper can be taken down freely. Suzhou zhongchuangmeng Laboratory Technology Co., Ltd. Ms. Ju 0512-62657551 62531739 13771850837 15501496287.....
- 1:Can anti fingerprint and anti fouling coating process be popular for touch screen?
- 2:Apple's patent application describes a system to help users more easily read and control devices from a variety of distances
- 3:140-55 Rosemount conductivity sensor
- 4:Industrial touch screen troubleshooting and use precautions do you know? Shenzhen 3.5 touch screen manufacturer
- 5:Looking for ITO glass / OCA / PET / large size cover plate supplier, please contact
- 6:Supply of etching paste
- 7:Acrylic lens film laser cutting machine
- 8:Global semiconductor revenue plummeted 18% in the first half of the year
- 9:On board optical explosion proof supply
- 10:Is AOI automatic optical detector easy to use online or offline?