Where is ITO
Author:Han Yuefang Time:2021-06-07 14:38 Browse(289)
After the pattern is exposed, developed, etched and demoulded, which one is left in the circuit diagram( `( b* S5 d b, K* F+ e。
It depends on what type of photoresist you use. Positive photoresist means that the exposed part is developed and etched, while negative photoresist means the opposite.. There's no Ito in the etched area, right. 0 K (H / D8 |% '(M "~; ?- d) }$ G/ B, L, O8 ~。 Ansoncheng published on July 19, 2014 07:031 O8] - p; R0 p 'T1 V) g ﹣ r that depends on what type of photoresist you use. Positive photoresist means that the exposed part is developed and etched, while negative photoresist means the opposite. 9 j$ a& J1 }0 ]6 D+ ?Figure and explanation $|'p4] "H6 D9 C7 p * s $J.
- 1:Purchase touch screen
- 2:Formula transfer formula transfer formula transfer formula transfer
- 3:Shenzhen Xufei optoelectronic Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturing enterprise engaged in TP assembly. The main products are
- 4:New technology of super size full fit
- 5:What is the yield rate of 8-32 inch full fit
- 6:How to solve the phenomenon of abnormal adhesion on the surface of automotive electrophoretic paint film?
- 7:Error analysis of ATMEL pin fault test
- 8:Do you dare to challenge high salary?
- 9:OCR full lamination technology
- 10:Test standard for win8 certification of touch screen