Single layer multipoint screen test bad point phenomenon
Author:: Zhang Jing Time:2021-06-07 11:23 Browse(454)
Ask Dashen to explain multipoint design, screen test bad point phenomenon, S7 e + Q & L * C. T "Q: U -? 4 JAccording to my OCA analysis in the second dimension, there are no scratch, fracture, crush and other phenomena in the ITO channel, but there are still bad spots. I kneel down to ask the gods to help me analyze and explain the possible causes and phenomena.. From the numerical point of view, it is likely to be an open circuit. It's better to ask GOODIX directly under what circumstances this value will be generated. Open circuit. If you're sure the sensor is OK. Is it a pressing problem. 1. Short circuit caused by unclean etching or dirt: P, O) a '^ 7 B: O: H ^ u2.fito open circuit.
- 1:LCD TV panel may be contracted by China, and other countries have to purchase it
- 2:What are the advantages of using Deloitte AOI automatic optical detector in SMT production line?
- 3:Huiguan infrared multi touch screen sold in large quantities, cheap, welcome to consult 18501992261
- 4:Samsung plans to launch a smart phone with a scrollable display next year
- 5:Apply for SCA adhesive, invite SCA film manufacturers to cooperate
- 6:Yili IC debugging instruction
- 7:TP structure and training materials
- 8:How to drill the ceramic frame of millet mix?
- 9:GFF related process documents
- 10:---Ft5826qsl information required