What should be paid attention to when the pressing time of binding process is reduced?
Author:Mr. Huang Time:2021-06-07 17:54 Browse(752)
The company's binding process has been reduced from 12 seconds to 10 seconds. The pull-out force, environmental test and function are all OK. I don't know why, but the manager denied it. When I asked the manager, he didn't tell me. What else should I pay attention to? It's always been a pain. Why do you ask for advice. Ask the God to give me some advice. I'll take a look and leave. I'll take the gold coin back. Where are the gods. Should be no mass production experience, a small amount of test success does not mean mass production success ah.. Will there be any problems with reliability testing.
- 1:Electronic thermal conductive silica gel sheet / thermal conductive silica gel pad / how to choose thermal conductive gasket
- 2:Wireless analog control scheme of high voltage inverter in Chifeng Yuanlian steel works
- 3:Yellow light technology
- 4:Advantages of radar eye touch system over traditional multi touch system
- 5:Local stack structure of multi chip FPC
- 6:Who is the boss (mayor Dong) of Shenzhen Yiji optoelectronic Co., Ltd? Who knows! Give me an answer! thank you!
- 7:Problems in silver paste printing
- 8:OGS stripping technology
- 9:Display bad, black screen, black screen is what cause??
- 10:Silk screen printing order