consult! How to realize the reporting point of the whole Ito of a GF structure product?
Author:Tu Wen Time:2021-06-07 13:36 Browse(241)
A 10.1-inch GF structure product is on hand. Both g sensor and f sensor are coated with full face ITO without pattern. The resistance of the two layers is 1K ohm, and the frame is bonded. There are only four FPC ports, and the long side / short side of the product corresponds to one group. There are 10um points in the G sensor window area, which is similar to the bridge shape, but its points are not matrices, and then they are equidistant, which is similar to the RTP spacer.'W2'; Q '\ / R0 C so the question is, how does this product achieve reporting point?. Take a look at the last picture. Is the building owner getting resistance products?. In the picture above tomorrow, I'm not holding a resistive screen. If it's a resistive screen, there should be a pattern on the ITO. I haven't seen the real object, just speculation. I hope my guess is wrong.. Sorry, I think it's wrong as soon as I reply. RTP is used to calculate the resistance value. No specific pattern is needed. This should be a resistive screen and it conforms to this theory. It seems that it's good to ask more questions. Thank you very much!.
- 1:Rosemount temperature transmitter 644hak5j5b4m5xahr5 + 0065c01z000d0100g94xa
- 2:Online formal entities rely on online investment platform to synchronize online entertainment supply
- 3:The first choice for mobile power supply with flashlight is IC eta9741
- 4:[Zhongke smart electronics] FPC patch, FPC processing, FPC tape processing
- 5:Jinli is still completely alive, this is not Jinli launched a new model
- 6:Lianfake released Tianji 700, and the revenue data of lianfake's third financial report this year has improved
- 7:17 inch ultra narrow thin edge infrared 4:3 industrial stable infrared screen manufacturers promotion
- 8:Instruction manual for generating software of Duntai functional film
- 9:TP common reliability test items
- 10:Main structure and characteristics of industrial computer