[discussion] the surface capacitive touch screen can sense the shape and arrangement of ITO
Author:roncy Time:2021-06-07 15:45 Browse(105)
Now I'm learning the principle of touch screen, and the data about surface capacitive touch screen are only given: Z8? / r4o2 I6 W1 Y! SThe four sides of the touch screen are plated with long and narrow electrodes, and the sensor will form a low-voltage AC electric field after power on.3 B # K $z-i9 M2 n & E, I don't know the circuit very well, I don't know how to arrange the sensors? 0 R4 b/ u: h- h0 y( P0 iSolve 6n1 H & T. H1 U4 y U. If you have any understanding, please give the sensor pattern.. A brilliant comparison.. Top one.....
- 1:Ask ACF corrosion of copper
- 2:Preliminary course of FPC for simple pads painting
- 3:OCA bubble problem
- 4:Silver nanowire transparent conductive film, sample delivery!!!
- 5:Water drop simulation of capacitive touch screen
- 6:Supplement the investigation of OGS manufacturers' production status
- 7:Holographic screen projection traction your dream, welcome to consult
- 8:How much do you know about Qingdao resistive touch screen
- 9:Vehicle membrane technology
- 10:Test fixture / probe / conductive silica gel, bellows, sapphire baffle for ELA laser