Author:sunny Time:2021-06-07 15:42 Browse(768)
Will the yield of 50 um single-layer ITO be reduced? If so, what are the factors? $ j) [7 `0 E9 s7 X。
50um？ It depends on the products and materials. Szmeitao published in 2014-10-23 15:13: Q, \ "} q $[$o: W + f * b) l#i50um？ It depends on the product and material: d0 K # ': G - G9 | 6 J # M5 D5 "mobile phone screen" film material! * }" ^8 R3 q/ [. _。 Basically no impact..
- 1:Press out too many defective products!
- 2:FPC: what's FPC
- 3:Solution to the white spot problem of single layer OCA
- 4:Short circuit test of bus header
- 5:How does matar test single FPC...
- 6:Who has a way to solve the impression of large whole volume covered by OCA
- 7:A brief introduction to the properties of etching paste
- 8:Touch principle of capacitance screen FPC
- 9:OGS function test
- 10:Structure of switching various external capacitors