Author:Deng Xianhui Time:2021-06-06 16:49 Browse(763)
We use water glue lamination process, the same product. It's just that the cover plate is different (A and b). Fit is a rule all normal, B rule will produce bubbles, please master advice, how to solve this problem or what is the reason. thank you.. Eliminate regulation B and adopt regulation a. Find the difference point between a gauge and B gauge, and then carry out corresponding treatment. Generally, bubbles are generated in the problem of step difference or surface energy. In the short term, use a gauge first.. Whether the bubble fits the bubble or what kind of bubble is produced. For the sake of information, we have to learn more.
- 1:What is the difference between LED display and LCD display? Which is better?
- 2:What are the advantages and disadvantages of LED and LCD screen?
- 3:How to check whether it is LCD or LED screen
- 4:What's the difference between LCD and led?
- 5:How to distinguish led and LCD screen
- 6:Advantages and disadvantages of LCD and LED display screen
- 7:What's the difference between LED and LCD?
- 8:Which is better, LED display or LCD display?
- 9:How to distinguish whether the display is LCD or LED
- 10:The difference between LED and LCD screen,